2019 John Beargrease Photo Contest Winner by Collin Nawrocki - Duluth, Minnesota
Beargrease Photo Exhibit & Contest
Do you have an awesome photo from Beargrease this year?
Enter it in the official photo contest!
Winners receive an invitation to display their work in the John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon Photo Exhibit
There are multiple age categories for entrants and each entrant is allowed two entries. Below are a few of the guidelines, for the complete list of contest rules, please visit our website here.
View Full Article
- All photo entries must contain at least one dog, musher, sled or other aspect of dog mushing.
- All photo entries must be taken during the current or a previous running of the John Beargrease Sled Dog Races. This may include marathon, Jr. class, 120, 40, cub run or any other aspect of the race including ceremonies, banquets, etc. They must never have placed in a previous Beargrease Photo Contest.
- All entries must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on March 31, the year of the current race. Please read all of the rules here before submitting.
- Recognition as the winner (along with your photo) on the Beargrease website and Beargrease social media channels.
- A certificate signed by the photo contest coordinator as well as the Beargrease Board of Directors President.
- An invitation to enter your photos in the official Beargrease photo exhibit. Historically, the exhibit has been held at The Great Lakes Aquarium but exhibit organizers reserve the right to change the location at any time.