Your No. 1 sled dog advertising & information source since 1997!
September 2016 Great Images Photo Contest
People's Choice Voting Results
Voting Ended on October 25, 2016
Stanley Idaho 2016, The "Hellhounds" are two sets of sisters - the name suits their temperments (note the wings sewn to their harnesses!)
The Hellhounds Ride Again
Susan Wilson, Idaho USA
- Overall Best Picture (1 winner): Best picture in Contest.
- Overall Best Picture First Runner-Up (1 winner): Second Best picture in Contest.
- Overall Best Picture Second Runner-Up (1 winner): Third Best picture in Contest.
- People & Dogs (1 winner): Illustrates above and beyond the hope that people and dogs can thrive together.
- The Musher (1 winner): Great photo of one or more mushers.
- The Sled Dog (1 winner): Great photo of one or more sled dogs.
- Team Photo (1 winner): Great photo of one or more sled dog teams.
- Mobile (1 winner): Best photo taken via a mobile device (phone or tablet).
- Young Photographer (1 winner): Best vibrant moment of living in a mushing world, taken by an 18 – 25 year old.
- Wildlife (1 winner): Best wildlife moment. Note that Images that involve the willful harassment of wildlife, or damage to the environment by the photographer will be ineligible.
- Adventure (1 winner): Best action/adventure moment.
- Mushing in Cities (1 winner): Best urban mushing moment.
- Nostalgia (1 winner): Best photo representing historical dog mushing.
- People's Choice (1 winner): Best photo as decided by you, the voters.