Unbelievable
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

david poitras

Canada
474 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2005 :  08:32:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never in all my wildest dreams did I imagine ever being able to chat and learn from people all over the world. Just got a computer with high speed internet last year and since then I have contacted or have been contacted by many many persons. Not to mention being able to order nearly everything we need and also pay for it over the net. Just learned this A.M that gasoline is $6.30 in Australia. We have had pictures emailed to us and have emailed pictures to others.

Got prices on merchandise, made dog deals, ordered dog food and supplements, ordered dewormers from another country, looked at kennels and dogs all over the world, figured out pedigrees for some of our dogs,kept in contact with old friends and new ones, even sent email birthday and other appropriate cards to my grandchildren etc. Should have bought a computer years ago........

david poitras

Woofy

USA
658 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2005 :  10:28:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Woofy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, the internet is really amazing. It's almost scary, the things you can do on it. And it's sorta like another dimension. Dimension number 12, or whatever the physicists are on.

wOoFy-LoVe ThOsE dOgS!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SDC Talk! © Sled Dog Central Go To Top Of Page