General Discussion
 santa clause
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cricket

Canada
627 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2007 :  10:47:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit cricket's Homepage  Reply with Quote
my daughter wants to know if any of you mushers have ever meet up with santa out on the trail while training or racing i mean he needs to train his raindeer doesn't he

cricket

Canada
627 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  12:08:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit cricket's Homepage  Reply with Quote
c'mon she is 5 years old
Go to Top of Page

dbseavey

USA
207 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  12:27:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit dbseavey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that's why we weren't responding. we weren't going to break it to her yet.
we saw santa alright. big dude, red suit, reindeer. kept saying whoa, whoa, whoa, or something like that. wasn't stopping though. dogs saw 'em too. hadn't fed 'em in a while. pack instinct must've kicked in.....haven't had to feed 'em since. that stuff you hear about him being a jolly old elf is bs though, he was letting out a string that would've made a sailor blush.
towed the sleigh home, it's got some wicked wax on it, were running some tests on it now.
don't worry though, if he harness breaks at 10 months, he should be back by next year.

Edited by - dbseavey on 12/17/2007 12:29:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

Margaret

Canada
441 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  07:39:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, Santa's been out on our trails, but he told me not to tell... He did let it slip that he catches a radar "blip" on his sled's scanner every Christmas. Maybe you can let her watch his flight on www.noradsanta.org ? Those are the guys that are always watching him !

Margaret
Go to Top of Page

Cliff Maxfield

USA
2631 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  08:09:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am Santa Paws - for real
Go to Top of Page

THZSteele

USA
1081 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  08:37:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit THZSteele's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL@ DB that was funny
Go to Top of Page

cricket

Canada
627 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  12:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit cricket's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thanks folks and i would just like to say merry christmas to all run safe and keep your runners down
Go to Top of Page

onehappyautumn

USA
79 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  3:07:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit onehappyautumn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You know what they say... never give a license to a man who drives the sleigh and plays the bells

"In a dog eat dog world, it is the dogmatic domain of dog lovers to offer dogdom a dogs chance to rise above the dog days for a doggone good time." ~ AKC Gazette
Go to Top of Page

debkshiba

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  10:45:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cricket,
take a look through the fun photos from about a year ago - we posted a pic of our team helping Santa out.

DebK
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SDC Talk! © Sled Dog Central Go To Top Of Page