Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 General Discussion
 I moved ahead into 4th place with your help!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Skijor4fun

Canada
6 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2007 :  7:24:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many of you may have seen my posting in the training section, under the title of 'please help with my off season training'. I'm pleased to tell you that, with your voting support I moved from 5th to 4th place in the contest.

For those who don't know, I race in triathlons in the summer to try and keep in good shape for skijoring. This last year my aging bike started to break down. So I entered a contest to try and win an $8000 racing bike. I'm very close to winning.

If you would like to help me out, please go to:

www.campagnolo.com

follow the links to the BORA art contest, and look for the design called BORA Sharon by Sharon Temleman.

Please vote for my design because I'm certain that I'm the only sled dog enthusiast entered in this contest, and it's very obvious that a small number of votes will make a big difference.

Quite frankly I can't afford a replacement bike of this quality, so this contest is my only hope. You are my only hope, because without your vote I won't win.

Please take a moment to vote, it's free and you won't get junk mail.

Sincerely,

Sharon

eaglesleddogs

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2007 :  7:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit eaglesleddogs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How are you doing? I had some friends vote for you. When do they end the competition?

Christina Dawn Eagle
Eagle Sled Dogs Pointer/Greyster Crosses
Go to Top of Page

Joe Crow

Canada
79 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2007 :  10:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I voted and it is true , NO JUNK MAIL. I have to admit I was reluctant but have never been bothered by advertising.
Go to Top of Page

Rogue

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2007 :  11:25:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I gave you votes from all of my email accounts, both home and work. Very good luck!

Happy Trails!
Tammi

"The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SDC Talk! © Sled Dog Central Go To Top Of Page