New Forum Registration Policy
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

Admin

USA
1484 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2006 :  5:06:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
Because we are being inaundated with scammers/automated programs registering for the forum --to the tune of over 100 a day--all new registrations require pre-approval and email verification before membership is activated.

You will increase your chances of being approved the first time around by including your full name, city, state/prov, country and some indication of your interest in sled dogs. Registrations lacking this info will not be approved until it is provided.

Additionally, please consider what you are entering as your User Name. When I see user names such as xxzceqwa and similar garbage, I assume it's a scammer.

Although you do not have to use your name as your user name, something that indicates you are a human being reduces the chance your pending registration will be deleted.

A valid email address is required. If we email you and do not get a response, your registration will not be activated.

If you have any questions about a pending registration, email judy at sleddogcentral.com

Any existing member who receives unsolicited email from what may be a scammer is encouraged to email me.

Judy Bergemann
   Topic   
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SDC Talk! © Sled Dog Central Go To Top Of Page