Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 22

LEAH RICHTER

USA
230 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  12:43:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, Why Not...

Annie, Leia, Heckla, Dauphan, Mocha, Martha, Sisu, Whisper, Midge, Uno

(Whisper should have been named shout...)
Dogs are in order of purchase.

Go to Top of Page

RSmith

USA
3105 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  2:39:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit RSmith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Eddy,
Is that Jumper you referred to, go back to a Saluki of C.Merrit breeding?
Just curious. I like that name. I had a dog from Kornmuller that went back to Billy (Streeper) X Jumper

Roy Smith
Adirondack Kennel
Skandinavian Hounds
"Tug Hill Plateau"
http://www.dogtec.com/kennel/GetKennel.asp?idAccount=117
Go to Top of Page

Steve Bergemann

USA
239 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  2:46:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK Everyone

You are now into the third page of this and I must be missing something but what realm of sanity does this represent?

Steve
Go to Top of Page

Charok

USA
344 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  4:14:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charok's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mushers are sane this time of year? It will be kind of fun to look at all the names when puppies need them.

Judy Carrick
Go to Top of Page

cowan

USA
412 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  4:31:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have to admit, Steve, I had the same thought as you...and then smiled and wrote down my names too. Just a curiously infectious strain of the old disease we all share...dog love. forgive us our trespasses as we will forgive admin's....she said with a smile.

nancy cowan
Go to Top of Page

mooselook

USA
211 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  4:43:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Currently under my chair or desk: Lewi, Frankie, Fae, Tenny, Baboo.
Gone but not forgotten: Toes, Sedna, Chino, Happy (f/k/a Bashful).

Cathleen
Sebago, ME

Go to Top of Page

crescentmoon

USA
321 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  4:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit crescentmoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What has sanity got to do with mushing? I read somewhere that a hobby is one small step from madness. Crossed that line about 20 dogs ago. Probably should have been locked up a while back. The therapy would be cheaper too, I'll bet.

Rainbow Bridge Refugee
Go to Top of Page

Jen Maddalena

USA
299 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  5:41:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sanity? This time of year with the temps in the mid 80's already, the dogs looking like they have some disease (shedding) everyone crabby from the heat? Sanity you say? hehehe

Here we go:
Juneau, De Sota (Sweetness), Dreamer, Shyvir (she is shy and shivers), Black Jack (named when we got him),Canyon, Abbie (princess, cause she thinks that is what she is), Wheezer (cause thats what she did for weeks after she was born with pneumonia),Mama Star, Tornado (thats what she does when she is excited, just twists around),TOB (from a a litter of 6 and was The Only Boy), Willow, Ameriga Vespucci (first one to travel outside the birthing box),Blue,Blackie,Bjorik, Colorado, Poncho, Stevie, Monster Boy (biggest puppie I have ever seen born, and ate like a horse), Bodie, Liberty

Have fun naming the pups.

Jen and Michaela

Go to Top of Page

Lynzie

USA
193 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  7:06:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
here are our names:
Buck, Tundra, tasha, nickolia, dallas, wilo, summitt, dreamer, ghost,tug, tonka, rain, skyy, quest, sonic, danger, peewee, tucker, tapeka, rocky, fighter, nemo, homer, rohn, only, rylee, river,koda, baylee

Lynzie Bacchus
2003 Jr. Iditarod finisher
Happy Trails
Go to Top of Page

August

83 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  07:23:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After 6 years we still spend large amounts of time enjoying this topic....current favorites:

Salsa and Chip

Clay, Calhoun and Webster (named after the most influential 20th century senators)

New litter for the summer: Muenster, Bleu, Gouda, Cheddar, Whiz and Swiss

Go to Top of Page

mikiyuk

France
246 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  08:58:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit mikiyuk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi, August why not camenbert, coulomiers, gruyere, they are also very good french cheeses !

For my next litter I have found just one name : AL PACINO.

Du Fur Rendez Vous Kennel. France.
http://palutok.free.fr
Go to Top of Page

DoggDriver

Canada
43 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  11:21:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm bored, what the hell.
Thor, Odin, Frodo, Sadie, Tolkien, Demon, Tarot, Whitey, Misha, Sheba, Zoe and Ubu.

I always wanted to say "Sit Ubu, Sit. Good dog!"

Go to Top of Page

Qugruk

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  11:42:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What realm of sanity does this represent?" Answer: If your a dog musher, your a dog lover, and therefore your proud of your pets and their names. Names are special, they give the dog a personality. And its fun choosing names for your best friends :)
I've chosen Bud, Hodge, and Perdy. But I still have 4 more (3days old) pups to name. Thanks everyone, these are awesome names!

Go to Top of Page

Dori

USA
765 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  11:50:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dori's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ado Annie, Balder, Bestla, Brie, Bruiser, Chip, Cookie, Ditto, Dutchess, Egypt, Ellie, Emma, Kermit, Laurey, Mitzie, Nanna, Nestle Quick, Sidney, Stormy, Sully, Sunny, & Thor.

My favorite name from the past was a big leader that we called Rush Limpaw!

Go to Top of Page

dogsled_musher1

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  11:54:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit dogsled_musher1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's mine:
Cyber, Maggie, Star, Ruby, Denali, Ghost, Tumble, Kestral, Moose, and Yukon

Howling Ridge Kennel
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 22 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SDC Talk! © Sled Dog Central Go To Top Of Page