Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 22

Qugruk

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  5:08:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello-
Looking for ideas with naming some new pups. If you would like to share some of your dogs names or past dogs, that would be awesome. I would love to hear all your dogs names.

Ours are: Jenna, King, Pincher, Pacer, Stubborn, Fluffy, Grey, Nana, Chief, Storm, Libby, Lakota, Olive, Bear, Lady, Snowhite, Perdy, Koda, Boots, Casper, Striker, Blacky, Duke, Dingo, Spot, Twister, Star

Erin Mercier

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  5:38:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erin Mercier's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Our dogs names are, Teasha, Sky, Slick, Timber, Boo, Kal, Kiana, Hope, Aquila, Tailer, Ottawa, Nicolet, Kiwi, Crickett, Itchy,Maddie, Ketch, Indigo, and April,
Mush On
Erin

Go to Top of Page

Margaret

Canada
441 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  6:22:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, we've got :
Mush, Rolly, Seven (7th pup in litter), Eight (Seven's son, 8th pup in litter), Mackenzie, Minnie, Agnes, Sable, Froggy,
Titan, Shadow, Saphire, Demon, Lady aka Screamer, Snowball (black and white), Candy, Duchess, Polar, Mishu, Vilko, Bianco, Bronco, Sargent, Kilo, Suka, Tank, Slush, Bomber, C2, Copper (C1), Kermit, Stripe, Zipper, Sable, Foxfire, Nala, Lucky, Icy,
Zeus, Apollo, Teige, Kashe, Dragon, Diamond,
Blaze, Baja, Kemo, Midget, Power, Dingo, Moose, Monster, Rex and Sassy

Margaret
Go to Top of Page

ere562

Canada
202 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  6:28:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit ere562's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Some of my favorite dog names are (some current and some past): Annie, Riddle, Tetley, Nestle, Twig, Streak, Ketchum and Chase, Spanky, Pixie, Fez, London, Will.... I'm sure I'll think of others as soon as I post this :)
~Erin
Go to Top of Page

david poitras

Canada
474 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  8:17:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Names of our dogs- Magnum, Chrissie, Ritchie, Misty, Angie, Wesson, Doc, Blaze, Rusty, Nikki, Ginger, cassy, Norge, Burner, Inch (she is small) Jessie, Vinnie, William, Junior, Jasper, Cheeky, Kaila (willow in Chipewyan language) Bara, Dixie.

david poitras
Go to Top of Page

sibelady1

USA
181 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  8:30:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my dogs are: Loki, Darla marie, Akiera lee, cricket, cinder soot(cinderella in the ashes), gypsey, dolly(dollar), kaylee(khalua), mishka(biscuit), cody, griffen, bandicoot(cooter),bandit(kiowa),and joey.

Mona J
Go to Top of Page

doggirl

Canada
316 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  8:49:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tally, Roxy, Noah, Hover, Wing, Silona, Sparrow, Tell, Teagan, Poppy, Cliff, Smiley and Andy.

Lynn Cheffins
Go to Top of Page

pcurtice

USA
454 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  9:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here it goes! Rosie, Clooney the Scorge (Clooney), Martin the Warrior (Martin), Cornflower, Loon, Heron, Braga, Arwen, Elrond, Strider, Theodin, Legolas, Gimli, Panda, Cowboy, Hidalgo, Fritter, Pointdexter (Dexter), Hurricane, Ricky, Colleen, Norma, Ringo, Mick, Jake, Skunk, Wooly, Asrial, Max, Buck, and Delta

Peter C. Curtice II
Go to Top of Page

Charok

USA
344 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  9:15:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charok's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tika,Radji,Double,Par,Lotus,Kiun,Mya,Cy,Keezo,Tuko,Smore,Rush and Toad.

Judy Carrick
Go to Top of Page

Susan Evenden

Canada
677 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  9:30:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Susan Evenden's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Shenoa (pronounced Shhh-no-ah

http://www.kmts.ca/~lhunt/Elemental_Fitness/Index.htm
Go to Top of Page

THZSteele

USA
1081 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  10:20:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit THZSteele's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Our Dogs are named...

Steele, Caillou (Ki-yew), Jazz, Lucky, Cinnamon, Balto, Denali, Ruby, Justus, Ashi, Comanchee, Windy, and Honey.

Cats are named Nala, Sweat Pea, and Simba.

Fish are named...phsyche! We don;t name the fish...but my neice has a beta named Scooby

Go to Top of Page

P, Ann Nelson

USA
438 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  10:33:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit P, Ann Nelson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Asia, China, Blaze, Cricket, Tesla, Tulum, Quest, Kirov, Fiona, Heidi, McKinley (Mac), Kodiak, Klondike, Kiska, Nicolai, Kia, Ice, Ty, Rocky, Gust-o-fur (Gus), Thunder, Volt, Willow and Micaya. Expecting two litters of Seppala puppies a little over a week...any ideas for names would be appreciated!

P. Ann Nelson
Go to Top of Page

akraider

341 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  01:35:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

My males that I rasied from pups I name after Oakland Raiders I have Jerry Rice,Lincoln Kennedy,Gallery,Stubbafield,and a ten week old pup named randy moss
Plus Bam-bam,Lisa and Anna,Gray,Eppie,Miska.wolfy.kodi-man,NuggetPatches and bette davis
Go Raiders
Akraiders

Go to Top of Page

mikiyuk

France
246 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  06:21:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit mikiyuk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
our dogs names (of course some french names): the males : Mikiyuk, Georges, Toto, Mac, Jack, Balto, Roméo, Caramel, Patch, Marvin,Stone ,Jagger, Kéké (keith richards), the females Angie,Ruby, Ulu, Nénétte, Pépite, Copy, Indye

Du Fur Rendez Vous Kennel. France.
http://palutok.free.fr
Go to Top of Page

musherdeb1

USA
249 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  06:30:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mine are.
Salem, Kenai, Shish, Lexi, Cookie, Silk, Aussie, Axle, Nina, Snow, Boo, Sammy, Toe, Red, Jack, Kali, Jenna, Nutmeg, Slipper, Bisquit. coming soon are Scooby and Squid.
Bisquit is pregnant..

www.debskennel.com
Go to Top of Page

cowan

USA
412 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  06:35:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gus, Bandit, Stormy, Shadow, Pete, Inga, Lasar, Delcy, Lyric, Whiskey.
Then there are the hawks and the falcons: Injun, Moseby, Thistle, Tabasco, Bubba, Emma Peel, Sabre, Winterbrew, Widow, Riley, Lass, Witch, Cadet, Osage, Jazz, and Tater.

nancy cowan
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 22 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SDC Talk! © © Sled Dog Central Go To Top Of Page