All Forums
 Skijoring Equipment
 Scooter Training
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

2 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2004 :  2:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This question is for lowdog and anyone else that trains with a scooter. At the CMM campout I saw you were using a Diggler MD. Did you get it off of the internet or is there a local dealer in CO? We just missed our chance at a Diggler Dirt-Dawg for a steal on e-bay, but I think we would be happier with something bigger like the Diggler cement mixer or MD. Do you know anyone that has a Cement Mixer or a Sidewalker. We would like to get something new since our homemade one may be fixable but is still a little dangerous and may never be as sturdy as it once was. Did you take a spill after we left?

23 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2004 :  11:01:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit lowdog47's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A lady in Kansas was interested in a source for Digglers. Here is a portion of what I sent her:

Here are the stores that carry Diggler MDs. A friend went to the Aurora store and said that the one Diggler did not have shocked front forks like mine. Exactly which model it is, I do not know. A friend at work is interested, but hes yet to go out to purchase the one that is left from a bulk purchase from Snowmass.

Bicycle Village Aurora
2802 South Havana Street
Aurora, CO 80114
Fax: 303-750-2807

Vail Bike Tech
555 East Lionshead Circle
Vail, Colorado. 81657. USA

Mike "Low Dog" Sullivan
Canine Skijorer and Recreational Sprint Musher
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic