Scooter Training
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Matchsticker

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2004 :  2:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This question is for lowdog and anyone else that trains with a scooter. At the CMM campout I saw you were using a Diggler MD. Did you get it off of the internet or is there a local dealer in CO? We just missed our chance at a Diggler Dirt-Dawg for a steal on e-bay, but I think we would be happier with something bigger like the Diggler cement mixer or MD. Do you know anyone that has a Cement Mixer or a Sidewalker. We would like to get something new since our homemade one may be fixable but is still a little dangerous and may never be as sturdy as it once was. Did you take a spill after we left?

lowdog47

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2004 :  11:01:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit lowdog47's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A lady in Kansas was interested in a source for Digglers. Here is a portion of what I sent her:

Here are the stores that carry Diggler MDs. A friend went to the Aurora store and said that the one Diggler did not have shocked front forks like mine. Exactly which model it is, I do not know. A friend at work is interested, but hes yet to go out to purchase the one that is left from a bulk purchase from Snowmass.

Bicycle Village Aurora
2802 South Havana Street
Aurora, CO 80114
303-750-1064
Fax: 303-750-2807

http://bicyclevillage.com/site/page.cfm?PageID=12

Vail Bike Tech
555 East Lionshead Circle
Vail, Colorado. 81657. USA
Tel:(800)-525-5995
info@vailbiketech.com

http://www.vailbiketech.com/bike_rentals.htm