| By registering for and/or posting to the SDC Talk Forum, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the following:
1. In consideration of your use of the SDC Talk Forum, you agree to:
(a) provide true, accurate, current information about yourself and
(b) maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Sled Dog Central has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sled Dog Central or its Moderators reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Forum.
2. You certify that you are at least 18 years old. If you are not 18 years old you MUST have your parentís or legal guardianís permission to register. You certify that if you are under 18 and do register that you have secured this permission.
3. Because of the real-time nature of this forum and its high volume of posts, it is impossible for the Moderators or staff of Sled Dog Central to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted; you acknowledge that neither Sled Dog Central nor any of its Moderators, agents or any person(s) associated with Sled Dog Central pre-screens content posted. In addition, Sled Dog Central does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message. A message expresses the views of the author. Each Member remains solely responsible for the content of his/her message(s), and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sled Dog Central and its agents, which includes its staff, writers, advisors or anyone associated to the business of Sled Dog Central with respect to any claim based upon transmission of a message(s).
4. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us by email.
5. By posting here, you are agreeing that any message posted by you will either abide by the rules or will be subject to editing or removal.
6. Sled Dog Central reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) to remove or edit any post deemed inappropriate without prior notice at any time.
7. Abuse of this board, moderators, or members in any form, at any time, may result in your ejection with out notice. In general, members may be warned of an infraction and given one more opportunity to participate. If another infraction occurs Sled Dog Central or a Moderator may terminate or suspend an account.
8. Sled Dog Central reserves the right to remove any post that is deemed to contain advertising or promotes a product or service on the Internet or otherwise, other than general equipment or information referrals. If for any reason an advertising post is not caught and not removed: Reference to any specific commercial products, process or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Sled Dog Central or anyone affiliated with this organization and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
If you are interested in advertising we have many programs at many different price points that will allow you to advertise your product. This site is supported by advertising dollars and we appreciate your support.
9. Sled Dog Central reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we have about a member) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message(s) posted.
10. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the SDC Talk Forum, use of the SDC Talk Forum, or access to the SDC Talk Forum.
11. Your are expressly prohibited from emailing SDC Talk! forum members (or otherwise harvesting email addresses from this site) for any purpose not directly related to forum content, including but not limited to, spamming, soliciting business, direct sales messages or any other contact that is not authorized by the SDC Talk! webmaster. Failure to comply will be considered abuse and will be treated as such.
12. Sled Dog Central reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify these terms of service or to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the SDC Talk Forum (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Sled Dog Central shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Message Board Service.
The SDC Talk! Forum was created as a place for mushers and other interested persons to exchange ideas and comments on all aspects of sled dog ownership and sports within the framework of topics that are suitable for public discussion.
*No advertising/solicitation - no for sale, no give away, no transport of dogs or equipment, or anything that reflects potential exchange of money for goods or services is allowed. Informational links to web sites and general equipment/product discussions are welcome.
*Avoid listing details of races, race results, seminars or other events. This type of information needs to be included in the appropriate section of the main SDC web site.
*No anti-sled dog propaganda.
*Respond respectfully to other forum members even when you disagree.
*Make the topic-wording mirror what is inside the message.
*Remember at all times that the forum has a very wide audience, including youngsters, sponsors and prospective sponsors.
*You are expressly prohibited from using the email function of this site for any purpose not directly related to forum content. This includes, but is not limited to, spamming, soliciting business, direct sales messages or any other sales contact. Failure to comply will be considered abuse and will be treated as such.
*All content of SDC Talk is copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any form without explicit consent of Sled Dog Central.
Please show respect for yourself and for others through posts in this Forum. To build a fun and resourceful community all members need to show respect to one another and police him/herself. The best way to do this is to question the intent of your post before you push the "send" button. Ask yourself, "Is this a post that might be deemed intentionally disruptive, abusive, malicious, taunting, or obscene?" If it's not something you will be proud of later, please refrain from posting.
Occasionally a topic may come up that not everyone agrees with, this is normal. Not everyone agrees on things. All members are encouraged to express his/her views, we simply ask that you do so respectfully.
You will find this community of mushers to be a great group of people that share your passion for sled dogs. We look forward to your participation!
By registering and/or posting to the SDC Talk Forum, you are electronically signing this agreement and are agreeing to be legally bound to all the terms, policies, and conditions set forth above.