Problems/Suggestions
 Classifieds Not Loading?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gail

Canada
401 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2016 :  4:44:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gail's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Since the format of the classifieds was updated I can't seem to get them to load. When I go to classifieds it automatically goes to the "Dog Food For Sale" listing, but nothing I click on works to look at any other listings.

If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.
------------------------------

------------------------------

IdahoMusher

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2016 :  07:54:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been having the same problem for a few days now!
Go to Top of Page

soggydawg

28 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2016 :  11:58:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Problems also!!
Go to Top of Page

RedWolf

USA
79 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2016 :  04:15:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've had the same issue too. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by saying what I'm about to say, but: "I'm reminded of the old saying 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it.'" The old format worked fine.
Go to Top of Page

IdahoMusher

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2016 :  03:50:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The ads appeared to work a day or two ago, but are now back to seeing only "Dog Food" ads and nothing else will appear.
Go to Top of Page

Admin2

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2017 :  1:17:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We apologize that our transition to a new model for the classifieds resulted in some problems for users while we worked out the bugs.
I also like to follow the motto, "If it ain't broke don't fix it!", but in this case the way the ads were being maintained, when we took over the website over a year ago, was EXTREMELY labor intensive and prone to human errors all along the way.

We have worked hard to NOT raise the advertising rates since we took over the website. The only way for us to make that possible was to make a substantial investment in time and resources to bring automation to the website.

These efforts will eventually result in you, our customers, being able to see your advertising history from within your Sled Dog Central website account.

We have appreciated the feedback we receive, even the criticisms, and look forward to working you as we do more to automate the website.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SDC Talk! © Sled Dog Central Go To Top Of Page