SDC Talk!
SDC Talk!
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 General Discussion
 santa clause

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cricket Posted - 12/16/2007 : 10:47:58 PM
my daughter wants to know if any of you mushers have ever meet up with santa out on the trail while training or racing i mean he needs to train his raindeer doesn't he
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
debkshiba Posted - 12/17/2007 : 10:45:55 PM
Hi Cricket,
take a look through the fun photos from about a year ago - we posted a pic of our team helping Santa out.

DebK
onehappyautumn Posted - 12/17/2007 : 3:07:19 PM
You know what they say... never give a license to a man who drives the sleigh and plays the bells
cricket Posted - 12/17/2007 : 12:14:19 PM
thanks folks and i would just like to say merry christmas to all run safe and keep your runners down
THZSteele Posted - 12/17/2007 : 08:37:01 AM
LOL@ DB that was funny
Cliff Maxfield Posted - 12/17/2007 : 08:09:13 AM
I am Santa Paws - for real
Margaret Posted - 12/17/2007 : 07:39:52 AM
Well, Santa's been out on our trails, but he told me not to tell... He did let it slip that he catches a radar "blip" on his sled's scanner every Christmas. Maybe you can let her watch his flight on www.noradsanta.org ? Those are the guys that are always watching him !
dbseavey Posted - 12/17/2007 : 12:27:26 AM
that's why we weren't responding. we weren't going to break it to her yet.
we saw santa alright. big dude, red suit, reindeer. kept saying whoa, whoa, whoa, or something like that. wasn't stopping though. dogs saw 'em too. hadn't fed 'em in a while. pack instinct must've kicked in.....haven't had to feed 'em since. that stuff you hear about him being a jolly old elf is bs though, he was letting out a string that would've made a sailor blush.
towed the sleigh home, it's got some wicked wax on it, were running some tests on it now.
don't worry though, if he harness breaks at 10 months, he should be back by next year.
cricket Posted - 12/17/2007 : 12:08:08 AM
c'mon she is 5 years old

SDC Talk! © Sled Dog Central Go To Top Of Page