SDC Talk!
SDC Talk!
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 General Discussion
 decals

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lynzie Posted - 11/12/2007 : 1:37:34 PM
i am not sure were this goes but i am currently looking for ideas where and how to get some decals for my new dog box. i need to get my kennel name and logo on there and i want a few other things. if you have any ideas i would love to hear thanks
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ModSquad Posted - 11/13/2007 : 09:34:33 AM
Lynzie,
how big and do you have a logo?
I usually paint lettering, but can also get the vinyl email me privately and I'll help you if I can.
Jill
pjm25@charter.net
Lynzie Posted - 11/13/2007 : 05:34:01 AM
i know lots of places can do it but i don't know of any. does arrow art have a website.. i have the design made i just need to get it on.. i want to order from someone that has been used. thanks
P, Ann Nelson Posted - 11/12/2007 : 9:35:07 PM
Lynzie, We had our trailer done at Arrow Art in Byron Center, Mi.
"Wiz" did the decals and painting. Hoffmans had some decals made of their dogs...they ordered them over the 'net. Not sure of the name of the company though.
RSmith Posted - 11/12/2007 : 5:41:53 PM
What you want is called Vinyl lettering. They can do designs, words, logos etc,. Any place that does sports cars/race cars is what you want to find.

Woofy Posted - 11/12/2007 : 2:30:18 PM
Lynzie, I dunno if this is what you want, but I know that somewhere you can get custom made car magnets. That would be for the truck, though, not so much the dog box.

SDC Talk! © Sled Dog Central Go To Top Of Page