SDC Talk!
SDC Talk!
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Training/Racing
 Racing
 UPDATE: UP200, Midnight Run, Jack Pine 30

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
plover12 Posted - 01/23/2017 : 08:56:26 AM
Even with the January thaw, we still have plenty of snow in the Upper Peninsula, particularly on the eastern half of the UP200 trail. More snow is due this week as the temps drop back below freezing during the daytime. We have 14 teams entered for both the UP200 and Midnight Run, and it's not too late to register. Al Orazietti is back as our head judge, assisted by Carl Mackenzie and Mike Varley. We're planning on a weekend of great racing! Check out our redesigned website at www.up200.org.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
plover12 Posted - 02/04/2017 : 12:10:01 PM
CORRECTION: Registration deadlines for UP200 - Midnight Run - Jack Pine 30
We had a typo on our website, and the CORRECT registration deadlines are:
UP200 and Midnight Run - 3pm on Thursday, Feb. 16th. The Mushers' Meeting is at 4pm.
Jack Pine 30 - deadline is 4pm on Thursday, the 16th. The race is Saturday morning.

We apologize for the confusion! This gives you a bit more time than what we had originally stated.
plover12 Posted - 02/01/2017 : 11:49:13 AM
Hi Erin, our deadlines for the UP200 and Midnight Run are noon EST on Wednesday the 15th (the Wednesday before the race). The deadline for the Jack Pine 30 is Friday, February 17th. We'd love to see you! Our trails are great, we are getting quite a bit of snow.
Cathy
prairiewindsracing Posted - 02/01/2017 : 09:23:55 AM
Is your entry deadline still the Wed-Thursday before the race?

If Winter Warrior has to cancel again we've already got the vacation lined up to switch gears and travel. I just HAVE to support the race I organize if it's a go! lol

SDC Talk! © Sled Dog Central Go To Top Of Page