SDC Talk!
SDC Talk!
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Breed Discussion
 Hybrids/Crossbreds
 Hybrid

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kissAnew Posted - 09/03/2017 : 08:59:07 AM

Anyone with any Wolf in their bloodlines?
How is their stomach? How are thier feet? ....coat? ....eyes? ..ears? ...bones? ....life expectancy? ....attitude towards people(family, friends, strangers) and work(sledding)? ....any health issues in long and short term? ....abilities/in-abilities to digest/utilize "non-carnivore" food stuffs?
Any information at all is appreciatted
Although not actively and or purposely going out of my way to acquire and/or breed Dog to Wolf and/or Wolf to Dog I have come to own a few that were 1/2 of each. Some were from people who did do it purposefully not being able to handle the resulting offspring. Some were from "accidental" breedings. Some were on purpose who knew what they were doing and didn't want to keep all the offspring.
I've been raising these "hybrids" for almost 30 years with good results as pets/working sled dogs and would like to know what your personal experience/s has shown you.
Thank you

SDC Talk! © Sled Dog Central Go To Top Of Page