Your No. 1 sled dog advertising & information source since 1997!
|Mushing in Cities||21|
|People & Dogs||49|
|The Sled Dog||79|
September 2016 Great Images Photo Contest
Contest Submission Steps
- To participate you must FIRST LOG IN.
- You may upload one photo per category.
- The same photo may be submitted for multiple categories, but may only win in one category.
- You may enter as many cateogries as you like, but you may only win in up to three different categories, assuming a different photo was used.
View Entries By Category:
Diamond Lake Oregon training run with good dogs and good friends!
On-by. Good dogs!
Allyson Griffie, Oregon USA
- Overall Best Picture (1 winner): Best picture in Contest.
- Overall Best Picture First Runner-Up (1 winner): Second Best picture in Contest.
- Overall Best Picture Second Runner-Up (1 winner): Third Best picture in Contest.
- People & Dogs (1 winner): Illustrates above and beyond the hope that people and dogs can thrive together.
- The Musher (1 winner): Great photo of one or more mushers.
- The Sled Dog (1 winner): Great photo of one or more sled dogs.
- Team Photo (1 winner): Great photo of one or more sled dog teams.
- Mobile (1 winner): Best photo taken via a mobile device (phone or tablet).
- Young Photographer (1 winner): Best vibrant moment of living in a mushing world, taken by an 18 – 25 year old.
- Wildlife (1 winner): Best wildlife moment. Note that Images that involve the willful harassment of wildlife, or damage to the environment by the photographer will be ineligible.
- Adventure (1 winner): Best action/adventure moment.
- Mushing in Cities (1 winner): Best urban mushing moment.
- Nostalgia (1 winner): Best photo representing historical dog mushing.
- People's Choice (1 winner): Best photo as decided by you, the voters.